1. The college gives utmost priority for discipline and everyone is bound to follow rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
2. Under disciplinary action the principal is empowered to fine, suspend or even expel a student from the college.
3. Ragging, consuming alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in the campus.
4. No function shall be arranged by the students in the campus without prior permission from the principal.
5. Disfiguring of the walls, pillars, furniture or boards is prohibited.
6. The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
7. Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the classroom. 8. Students are not allowed to attend classes wearing shorts, jeans and T-shirts.
9. Attendance to internal tests is compulsory and leave shall not be permitted.
10. Students must produce leave letter for their absence with the signature of the parents.
11. No money shall be collected by students from their classmates without obtaining prior permission from the principal.
12. No notice/pamphlets/brochures of any kind shall be circulated among students or pasted on notice board without the prior sanction of the principal.
13. Students shall not indulge in any kind of malpractices in the examination.